1. The Administrator of www.ifspoland.com website users Personal Data located under the domain www.ifspoland.com within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (henceforth referred to as: General Data Protection Regulation) and the Polish Act of 10 May 2018 on the Personal Data Protection (published in the Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), is LIFE ARCADIA LTD based in 2a Ruckholt Road, Office 228, E10, 5NP London, United Kingdom, Companies House (UK) with number 09608308
2. You can contact the Administrator through:
- the e-mail address: email@example.com
- the contact form available at www.ifspoland.com/contact
- by mailing a letter to our physical address: Zeylanda 3/6 60-808 Poznań, Poland.
2. The Users are not required to provide their Personal Data to use the service. However, the service may gather Personal Data, specific and willfully shared by the users. In this case the users’ agreement to process his personal information will be acquired in accordance with the laws of data protection by the data Administrator, who notifies the user of the collection and processing of Personal Data before the acquisition and the beginning of processing.
2.1 The processing of users Personal Data happens based on the Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a of General Data Protection Regulation, in accordance with which the processing is legal, when the person to whom the data pertain to has agreed to process his Personal Data in one or more particular goals.
2.2 Agreement to the processing of users’ Personal Data happens by checking a choice box in the internet service.
2.3 The user has the right to revoke his previous agreement at any time, without it influencing the right to process data from before the revocation of the agreement.
3. In case of receiving a separate users’ agreement, his Personal Data can be processed by the Administrator towards marketing purposes, including providing commercial information sent electronically to the email address provided by the user. In case of receiving a voluntary agreement the users Personal Data will also be processed for marketing purposes by entities cooperating with the Administrator.
4. The websites’ purpose is not to acquire and process special categories of Personal Data (sensitive data).
5. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of people whos data he processes and gathers, and especially asserts that the data is processed according to the law; gathered for known, legal purposes and not processed for intents other than stated; factually correct and adequate to the purpose of their processing and stored in a way that they can be identified by people who they pertain to.
6. Users Personal Data are stored for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes of processing.
a. to provide service for the users,
b. to process transactions realized via electronic ways,
c. to personalise our offer to the users needs, including commercials and commercial information,
d. to contact users, including the purposes of providing service, providing customer support, using legal marketing procedures through available – -e. marketing channels, in particular e-mail and phone,
f. to conduct research and analysis to improve our service.
2. The Administrator is allowed to store the collected data only to realize the above mentioned purposes during the time not longer than necessary in case of using the service and to achieve the purpose of data procession.
a. the people who the data concerns agree to those action, or
b. if the obligation to disclose the data arises or will arise from the law.
2. As an Administrator within the meaning of General Data Protection Regulation, Fundacja Świadoma Edukacja, can entrust the processed data to other parties with the stipulation of GDPR Article 28.
4. The Administrator may disclose anonymized data (data that does not identify particular users) to outside service providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better understand the attractiveness of commercials and services for users, to enhance the general quality and effectiveness of provided services or to partake in scientific research bringing widely understood social benefit.
2. The User ensures that data he provided or published in the service are correct.
If you are located outside Poland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Poland and process it there.